CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Book Worm

Too Cool for School

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

What are your priorities?

You know that feeling when the realization of I have to go to work/school, the kids need something or have to be somewhere at a specific time, the house is a wreck, the laundry pile has now turned into a mountain, and you have a big project due. Well the way I overcame having to deal with that feeling on a regular basis was to prioritize my life leading me to manage better my time.

What are your priorities?

Mine are first and foremost my daughters followed by my husband, work, and taking care of my home (not necessarily in that order!). Defining your personal priorities is integral to being successful, especially for those people who always have a full plate.

 image from: raiseyourglassfridays.wordpress.com

I have found over the years that when I begin to feel overwhelmed with everything life is throwing at me that if I take time to consider what needs to be done and prioritize it, I am much more successful in accomplishing my goals. I get the most important things completed first and then I feel better about the situation and have renewed energy. The renewed energy allows me to do even more than I thought I could originally. 

TAKE TIME TO PRIORITIZE YOUR LIFE!

Once you have prioritized everything then you can fill in your schedule and you will see better time management. I cannot stress enough to you how important this step is in leading you to successfully reach your goals and come out ahead at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment